• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Texas Secessionist Party

Jeff Watts

imported post

I thought for a few minutes before I hit reply, trying to word a nice, politically correct response.

All I could come up with is "Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ when you leave."

I'm positive that on secession day, there will be mass migration going in both directions. What I see is the welfare nation running to the protection of the "nanny state", and the hard-working people that are tired of funding the welfare nation running away from the "nanny state". Go ahead, go live in the obama-nation. When they're taxing you 40, 50, maybe even 60% or more to pay for the "free" health care, and welfare payments for people that have never worked a day in their lives, maybe you'll see our side of the arguement. We've tried to speak our will. We've lobbied our representatives. THEY'RE NOT LISTENING!!!!!

thx997303 wrote: [/b]

I really need to get out of this hole called TX.

thx997303

imported post

Ignore that location, I'm currently stuck in San Antonio.

Mr. Watts, nice way to react to a differing opinion. Do continue to show your colors.

I find it amusing that you label the entirety of the country in such a manner. (With the exception of TX of course.)

It seems that you think of TX the same way the obama bots think of their savior.

Why exactly couldn't TX pass Open carry legislation? Not because of Concealed Carry advocates. No, because not enough elected officials had the balls to back it.

Why was it that it was assumed that if Campus carry passed in TX, that TX would be the first? Interesting considering Utah has had it for a while now.

http://opencarry.org/college.html

Why don't I have the right to carry a firearm in TX? (IE unlicensed practical OC)

http://opencarry.org/opencarry.html

Why is it that any business in TX can post a sign making it a crime to carry a firearm on their property?

Do you believe it's right that force of law is given to these property owner's prejudices?

http://www.bakers-legal-pages.com/pc/3006.htm

I'm sorry, but in my opinion, TX has some serious issues.

Robin47

imported post

Some people don't know how our country is suppost to work.

Each state is Soverign, and makes its own laws as to how it will be run.

The Feds are not suppost to over run the Soverign states, and thats why

they are to have their own Militia to protect agains't Fed usesrption and

forceing there will on the states.

Thats why the first part of the 2Am tells of this " A militia being Necessary for a

Free State". Anyway those articles explain this concept.

Robin47

glock37

imported post

Robin, I think enough people know it's not suppose to be this way. The homogenization of the states is only happening because of the complicity of the states.

Window_Seat

imported post

Everytime I talk with someone who lives in TX, they all say the same thing... "We need to do something to get tough with DC, but the lawmakers in Austin are all full of hot air, and talk a lot of talk". I'll believe it when I see it, but I'll be looking with great interest. I think it will be 10th first, and then they will hopefully tell the federal agents to stay out or be incarcerated. Meanwhile, I'm almost prepared to pack up and head in that direction if things get bad enough here in the PRK. Something tells me that we want to be there before it all happens.

Erik.