Thread: Holiday Reminder

Post imported post

Just a reminder to everyone that the holidays are upon us and that means an increase of crazies that plan on doing their shopping with someone else's money! Just please be extra careful, a bit more alert to your surroundings to those perps who wish to do people harm and take what they can. I want to see the same if not more people on here afterwards, not any less if you know what I mean. Sorry if I sound like a nag, just trying to look out for everyone.

The more you sweat in practice, the less you will bleed in combat!

Semper Fi!

Post imported post

Amen

Post imported post

I've been gently reminding my stepdaughter of this lately. She has a few college classes at night, and so I always remind her to be extra attentive when she's walking to her car or out and about with friends.

If only I could convince her to OC when she goes shopping by herself, or get her to get her NC CHP...

If I can find a suitably stylish holster for the Walther this week, I may try to get her to OC this weekend with me when we go shopping...:celebrate

It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Post imported post

Good luck and hope she listens!

Semper Fi!