• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holiday Reminder

Ratt402

imported post

Just a reminder to everyone that the holidays are upon us and that means an increase of crazies that plan on doing their shopping with someone else's money! Just please be extra careful, a bit more alert to your surroundings to those perps who wish to do people harm and take what they can. I want to see the same if not more people on here afterwards, not any less if you know what I mean. Sorry if I sound like a nag, just trying to look out for everyone.

The more you sweat in practice, the less you will bleed in combat!

Semper Fi!

Dreamer

imported post

I've been gently reminding my stepdaughter of this lately. She has a few college classes at night, and so I always remind her to be extra attentive when she's walking to her car or out and about with friends.

If only I could convince her to OC when she goes shopping by herself, or get her to get her NC CHP...;)

If I can find a suitably stylish holster for the Walther this week, I may try to get her to OC this weekend with me when we go shopping...:celebrate