• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A 'couple of past non-incidents to report

protias

imported post

McX, I always enjoy your threads. I don't see too many business owners' who carry on the job.

:monkey

ocgso

imported post

Good awareness by the OP.

Have you spoken to other businesses nearby about the "protective services" you were offered? May be useful info for them.

Never get tired of hearing about the look on their faces when they realize you are armed :what:

ocgso

imported post

I understand your feelings. I unfortunately cannot carry to where I work as it is against state law.

So if someone breaks into my home, and I come home while they are still here, I am defenseless. I think it is a shame that so much power is taken from those who choose to obey the law.

CommonMan101

imported post

Off topic post coming...

Seeing Wis. in the side bar so much - I can't help it, but...

I love Wisconsin. The 6 years I livedin Lake Genevashowed me what real friends are really like.

Carry on.