• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tucson Sonoran Desert Museum

Lew

imported post

Does anyone know if you can OC at the Sonoran Desert Museum?

Should have asked sooner, heh. We're going today.

PavePusher

imported post

I went about 1 1/2 years ago with my parents, we only saw 1/2 the place (it's HUGE) despite being there over 6 hours. I really need to get back and see the rest of it. Hope you went early.

They are an entirely private organisation and can set any rules they want, I don't remember what they are and can't find anything about firearms on their website.

http://www.desertmuseum.org/

I can't remember if I carried there or not, if I did, I probably CC'd.

Sorry for the late reply, I just got back from Patagonia Lake. Let us know how it went and what their rules are...

Lew

imported post

Ended up hiking instead. Made a nice little loop out of Brush Corral trail and the Green Mountain trails (#19-#21A-#21). Probably my favorite hiking I've done so far here. Really pretty and didn't see a soul.

Thanks for replies. I'll know for when we do go.