• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

29 NOV range date

MSC 45ACP

imported post

Sorry for the short notice, but I'm still in the moodfor more range timethis weekend.

Camp Allen Marine Corps Indoor range in Norfolk. I will sponsor any civilians and bring 1 or 2 people as "guests" on my membership.

I have .45ACP ammo to share. New shooters welcome and encouraged. I can only bring 1 or 2, so first request, first to go...

Anyone want in?

mike

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
Sorry for the short notice, but I'm still in the moodfor more range timethis weekend.

I have the place to shoot (indoor range, my membership, no cost) and have .45ACP ammo to share. New shooters welcome and encouraged. I can only bring 1 or 2, so fist request, first to go...

Anyone want in?

mike
Any particular country, state or city?

MSC 45ACP

imported post

ANY Day this week... Before noon (because I don't like afternoon tunnel traffic)
in NORFOLK.

NO RANGE FEES

FREE Ammo (45ACP)

FREE USE of boomba that shoots above listed bb's

FREE Targets

FREE Instruction (if you wish)

I'm going to the range regardless. Anyone interested in going is welcome.

Mike

darthmord

imported post

Sorry, can't do it before 5pm. Work pays the bills so I have to be there. Wish I could though. That range is but a few minutes from my house.