• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CCW Brainfart

GunsKillPeople ;)

imported post

Hi All,

I apologize for posting a dummy post. At the light rail OC shindig today (which was great, by the way), several folks mentioned a gentleman here in Phoenix who does CCW courses....real nice guy...law enforcement. Hansen? Hanson? Sorry for the stupid post, but can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks to all!

Doug

black wolf defense

imported post

GunsKillPeople ;) wrote:
Hi All,

I apologize for posting a dummy post. At the light rail OC shindig today (which was great, by the way), several folks mentioned a gentleman here in Phoenix who does CCW courses....real nice guy...law enforcement. Hansen? Hanson? Sorry for the stupid post, but can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks to all!

Doug

Hello,

You would be looking for me, John Hansen of Black Wolf Defense. I have returned your email.

http://www.blackwolfccw.com

(623) 694-0377

I look forward to helping anyone from this site!!!!

John