• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

potomac mills mall open carrier

carbon

Banned
imported post

Mike wrote:
carbon wrote:
some idiot was seen open carrying in potomac mills mall on sat. 11/28/09. slim black male tight dreads 5'10" ish. i was told by a witness that prince william county police was summoned, however the guy was gone before they arrived.unfortunately they did question some innocent shopper that fit the description. perhaps fellow ammendment #2 gun nuts should take a moment to look for rules and regs before entering PRIVATE PROPERTY! the signs are posted...obey them!
Really, well not me this time, but I have conceal carried there before, did not notice any signs, nor do I ever look for such signs.
code of conduct policy rule #6 no firearms allowed on premisesopenly carried or concealed with or without permit! now that you are aware of the rules dont be an idiot

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

carbon wrote:
SNIP Pardon mebut 411 posts means ur [hunter45] still a newbie! just because you can hold the wheel doesnt mean you get to steer the ship Captain Morgan! Btw are the caps in the rights spots? Was proper grammer used? Show me your SATs pronto genius
AAAAAAAAhahahahahahahaha!!

He claims he's not tech-savvy, yet he thinks he can tell a newbie on an internet forum!

Plus he's too stupid to look at Hunter's join date, just under a year ago!

Somebody hand me a handkerchief. I'm laughing so hard my eyesare streaming tears.

Bwahahahahahahahahaa!!

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

carbon wrote:
some idiot was seen open carrying in potomac mills mall on sat. 11/28/09. slim black male tight dreads 5'10" ish. !
Let me apologize for the board. It just upsets us to hear our president called an idiot

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

carbon wrote:
Mike wrote:
Really, well not me this time, but I have conceal carried there before, did not notice any signs, nor do I ever look for such signs.
code of conduct policy rule #6 no firearms allowed on premisesopenly carried or concealed with or without permit! now that you are aware of the rules dont be an idiot
Great line, Mike!

Haaaaaaaaaahahahahahaa!

This troll is so stupid, he even thinks its appropriate to tell one of the moderators to not be an idiot!!

Haaaaaa______uuuhhhhhhhhh________hahahahahahahahahaha!!

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

carbon wrote:
some idiot was seen open carrying in potomac mills mall on sat. 11/28/09. slim black male tight dreads 5'10" ish. i was told by a witness that prince william county police was summoned, however the guy was gone before they arrived. unfortunately they did question some innocent shopper that fit the description. perhaps fellow ammendment #2 gun nuts should take a moment to look for rules and regs before entering PRIVATE PROPERTY! the signs are posted...obey them!

I have read your original post a few times trying to find some way to interpret it such that is does not seem openly hostile or offensive to people on this forum. Unfortunately, I cannot see any way that your intent was anything other than to offend as many people as you could.

Even Citizen, who is arguably one of the calmest and most patient posters here has at last had to admit that your are not worth a salvage attempt.

I am afraid I have some bad news for you. On this forum people are not really offended by this sort of thing from people who join and start off as you have. And as you can see in short order they will single out a trouble maker like yourself and stop responding.

You may reasonably ask, "why do they do this here?". Not as some form of prejudice as you have suggested. It is actually because they do not wish to enter into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Have a nice day.:)