Thread: i live with sheep!! :-(

Post imported post

ok, so my gf was over and my brother who lives here was here too. she goes off about tiger woods apparently hitting a tree and such. and he wont talk to anyone about it. police, etc. so i said to her... he's a smart man then.

so she's like... i would have said... "so i hit a tree, i'm ok, i'm going home" or something on that order. so i tried to explain that in any case, you should remain silent. and they were both like... no...

so i pulled up that video of not talking to the police that we have all listened to here... and started playing it. 7 minutes into it... i get the... "are you gonna play that for the next 20minutes?!" i told her... no... for the next 48 minutes. and i got the disgusted look of... turn that **** off...

GAH!

i even got criticized recently for carrying... let alone open carrying around all the time. because "Midland is Safe".

anyway... i had to get that off my chest and tell someone that understands! lol. what a day...

in the long run... at least they know i'm gonna do what i do, whether they like it or not. i even carried into the ice cream place in midland the other day with my gf to meet up with her 2 friends. the gf didn't know i was carrying until her friend looked at me on my way to the bathroom... though nothing was said.

Post imported post

Another thanks to the main stream media, she must watch too much tv.

God Bless
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Post imported post

I feel baaaad for them, as they are living in the fog and when it clears it will be to late for them.

You just keep your head high, and be prepared for the worst and hope for the best...

Post imported post

i think both of them do.
    at least though they understand that my oc'ing is legal... whether they like me doing it or not and doesn't stop them from going places with me while oc'ing.

so i guess you could say its a step in the right direction...

Post imported post

I carry everywhere I go and some people don't understand it. You just have to shrug it off. It can be harder with family though.
    "You'll be walking along.. OC.. and you'll feel GREAT. You'll feel FREEEEE like 1776 kind of Free." -cscitney87

Post imported post

Be the SheepDog !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW8BZ7pRt28

Hopefully they will never have to thank you! Thankfully you'll be prepared should it happen.

Post imported post

ChuckWagon-SMVM wrote:
    Be the SheepDog !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW8BZ7pRt28

Hopefully they will never have to thank you! Thankfully you'll be prepared should it happen.

Great video! I've seen his reviews before but not this video.

Post imported post

viperar15 wrote:
    "Midland is Safe"
    ha ha ha ha ha, wow.

thats like saying only some of detroit is bad. lol