• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

i live with sheep!! :-(

viperar15

imported post

ok, so my gf was over and my brother who lives here was here too. she goes off about tiger woods apparently hitting a tree and such. and he wont talk to anyone about it. police, etc. so i said to her... he's a smart man then.

so she's like... i would have said... "so i hit a tree, i'm ok, i'm going home" or something on that order. so i tried to explain that in any case, you should remain silent. and they were both like... no...

so i pulled up that video of not talking to the police that we have all listened to here... and started playing it. 7 minutes into it... i get the... "are you gonna play that for the next 20minutes?!" i told her... no... for the next 48 minutes. and i got the disgusted look of... turn that shit off...

GAH!

i even got criticized recently for carrying... let alone open carrying around all the time. because "Midland is Safe".

anyway... i had to get that off my chest and tell someone that understands! lol. what a day...

in the long run... at least they know i'm gonna do what i do, whether they like it or not. i even carried into the ice cream place in midland the other day with my gf to meet up with her 2 friends. the gf didn't know i was carrying until her friend looked at me on my way to the bathroom... though nothing was said.

mastiff69

imported post

I feel baaaad for them, as they are living in the fog and when it clears it will be to late for them.

You just keep your head high, and be prepared for the worst and hope for the best...

viperar15

imported post

i think both of them do.
at least though they understand that my oc'ing is legal... whether they like me doing it or not and doesn't stop them from going places with me while oc'ing.

so i guess you could say its a step in the right direction...

EM87

imported post

I carry everywhere I go and some people don't understand it. You just have to shrug it off. It can be harder with family though.