Thread: Clothing drive

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

From now until the week before Christmas we will be taking clothing donations for the homeless. Any clothing old clothing that you may have would be appreciated, especially coats and socks. If you have items that you would like to donate please contact me and I can arrange to pick them up if you are in the area. Or you may bring them to any future MOC events like our shooting competition on Dec. 5th. I will also be contacting some local police departments for their help.

I would like to drop off the clothes to shelters personally so that I know exactly where they are going. If you would like to volunteer a couple hours to help out it would be MUCH appreciated. I'm currently looking to a couple of shelters in Detroit for the week of the 19th. Let me know if you would like to volunteer your time or if you have clothes you would like to donate.

Post imported post

ttt

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

My wife is going through the closet and basement right now getting clothes together. I should have a bunch for you at the shoot meet today.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

We have a massive pile of cloths to donate this year. Could be around $1000 worth of cloths.

Post imported post

Thank you to Mouse and Venator for donating to the clothing drive.

Post imported post

TCF bank has put up a clothing donation box in their corp. office. That should generate an awful lot of donations over the next two weeks or so.

Post imported post

Thanks to Warchild for his clothing donations last weekend.

If anyone has clothes they would like to drop off they can do so at the Coney Island meet up this Sunday.

Post imported post

I'll have some to donate, as well if anyone in Macomb County has something PM me and I will pick them up for you and make sure they get delivered.