• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What handgun is this?

0V3RC10CK3D

imported post

Saw it listed on the forums here not too long ago but i cant find it, It looked really new and hightech, very curvy especially like a beretta in the trigger guard area, grip and barrel were slightly more angled apart and it had quite a long barrel on it. I think someone said it was italian? company name starts with an F maybe? Not too sure.

Ideas?

Also the slide might have opened from the frame kind of funny like a desert eagle.

Logan80

imported post

Was it an FN Five-seveN?

DSC01698.jpg

SpyderTattoo

imported post

I like the Five-Seven. I like the terminal ballistics that that round has. Although, there isn't much "intimidation factor" there with that tiny muzzle. Not like looking down the big bore of a .45... ;)

0V3RC10CK3D

imported post

Hm I don't think that was it, I've seen those before. Longer slide that doesn't change in the forward area and the trigger guard was really curved instead of squarish

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

What fun!

For a second each I thought you might mean the S&W M&P, or the Mk-23, but in each case I decided they are too blocky and not "curvy" enough.

I'm at a loss.

Tawnos

imported post

You should have described it as looking like an old nintendo light gun :)

Edit: seriously:
wii_gun2.jpg