• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Christmas Rangeday Get together at the Shiocton Public Range on Sunday, Dec 20th

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I am planning a NEW YEARS Get together at the Shiocton Public / Police Range

Sunday, January 3rd 2010

from 10:00 am - Noonish , maybe 1:00 pm .

Bring your Guns , Pistols, Assault Rifles, Shotguns.....

Range fee.. $ 3.00 per person

Directions from Green Bay. Take Hwy 54 to Shiocton, WI , Just across from the little Airport , turn left on PARK AVE , this road will take you past some houses, the enterence to the park is your next left, you can't miss it. then drive through the parking lot ( I will post a Orange sign ) , leading you to the road that takes you around the rear of the park to the range area.

DRESS WARM.

I might bring a Grill , Buns, condiments & Hot dogs for us. HOT FOOD.

If I can't get at least 4 people going, I will cancel it.

protias

imported post

If this were a Saturday, I would have no problem coming, but Sunday mornings I am not available. :(

Mr. Greg

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Count me as a maybe. I'm heading home from ND that weekend, I'll probably be driving on Saturday morning, will get home Sat. night. If I can get home and get a good night's sleep Saturday night, I should be up for it.

I'll bring some suppressors up with me if I come. :cool:

Mr. Greg

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I'm now a no-go. :( Work messed up my Christmas leave, and I have to work a closing shift on the 19th, so I won't start driving home till the morning of the 20th.

I'm free most days after that weekend, though, up until around January 6th, when I head back up to ND. If you decide to reschedule it, Glock34, let me know!

Geoff

imported post

I'm sad to hear it is cancelled, but at least I won't miss it then :) I'm wide open on the third. Does anybody from the Milwaukee area want to car pool?

geoff

protias

imported post

Geoff wrote:
I'm sad to hear it is cancelled, but at least I won't miss it then :) I'm wide open on the third. Does anybody from the Milwaukee area want to car pool?

geoff
I would love to, but...

Glock34 wrote:
ok, looks like we are on, for January 3rd at the Shiocton range.:celebrate
Why can't it be on a Saturday? :(

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Saturday, the 2nd I think we should all try to get to the Packing Heat for the Hungry event over inLittle Chute. I am supposed to be in the Dells with my family, but the wife andI are discussing me driving up to Little Chute for theday.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

bnhcomputing wrote:
Saturday, the 2nd I think we should all try to get to the Packing Heat for the Hungry event over inLittle Chute. I am supposed to be in the Dells with my family, but the wife andI are discussing me driving up to Little Chute for theday.
I agree, Saturday packing heat, Sunday wasting ammo:D

protias

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
bnhcomputing wrote:
You are only wasting ammo if you aren't hitting the target. ;)

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

protias wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
bnhcomputing wrote:
You are only wasting ammo if you aren't hitting the target. ;)
ok, true:)