• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VA Fusion Center and Department of Defense pro-OC?

essayons

imported post

I had a very interesting talk with a very senior Department of Homeland Security official with the state Fusion Center. Besides being extremely pro-2A and having a quite nice gun collection, he is extremely pro-carry, and seemed to support OC.

The experience served to remind me that we still have powerful allies within the federal government. While we were in agreement on the ineptitude of certain agencies, we should all be careful not to group all federal employees in with the thugs.