• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I don't believe it

UtahJarhead

imported post

The BG in this scenario also reportedly had one of the killed officers' guns in his possession at the time he was killed.

REX681959

imported post

There's plenty of blame to go around. Starting with Hucabee, but one thing is for sure it wasn't the fault of the 12 that originly found him guilty. On the contrary, most it not all the blame is the fault of someone in government, judges....DAs......

MSC 45ACP

imported post

Nice fairy-tale ending except for the 4 cops that were killed by the scumbag. This dirtbag should have assumed room temperature a LONG time ago. Huckabee shot himself in the foot on this one.

I think this one "O-Chit" takes care of 1,000 "Atta-Boys" and probably ended his political chances for higher office.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
Nice fairy-tale ending except for the 4 cops that were killed by the scumbag. This dirtbag should have assumed room temperature a LONG time ago. Huckabee shot himself in the foot on this one.

I think this one "O-Chit" takes care of 1,000 "Atta-Boys" and probably ended his political chances for higher office.
All I think Huckabee did was "man up" for any involvement, however remote.

Huckabee reduced his sentence 10 years ago, making the perp eligible for parol, the prosecuting attorney did not file papers in a timely fashion, and the system went south from there. Don't see Huckabee's chances as being any more remote because of this.

Yata hey