• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Virginia Firearms Laws and the Use of Lethal Force

Repeater

imported post

"It doesn't make sense to own a firearm and not know Virginia Law related to the ownership and use of that firearm, especially for self defense!"

Maybe Andrew Goddard and Dan Casey should attend.

nova

imported post

Repeater wrote:
"It doesn't make sense to own a firearm and not know Virginia Law related to the ownership and use of that firearm, especially for self defense!"

Maybe Andrew Goddard and Dan Casey should attend.
:)

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

user wrote:
I'll be the "presenter" at this seminar to be held in Front Royal. Will benefit Operation Homefront - Virginia Chapter and the North Warren Volunteer Fire Department.

More info: http://www.virginiapistol.com/VA%20law%20lethal.html
I am thinkin I might go and bring a guest with me as I have heard Dan before and he is not to be missed.

Ed

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
imported post

I'm planning to go. I attended the one in July at the Apple House in Linden. Money well spent.

Now if they could only make some kind of agreement with Melting Pot Pizza in Front Royal... seriously, the best pizza you have ever had.

streetdoc

imported post

Who else is going? I registered my wife and I to attend and posted it over on the BMW Motorcycle Club site to see if any of them would be interested in going. Had 24 hours of annual leave to attend, the presentation is right in the middle of my shift. Remember that knowledge is power. :)

user

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

I'm thinking of doing a tour of the main population centers starting with NOVA, but with no specific plans as yet. I'll be sure to announce such things here when I've got more information on that.

Montclair's near the intersection of 610 and Jeff Davis Highway, isn't it? You thinking of taking 95 up?

I may do more than one in the NoVa andHampton Roads areas, but I'm also thinking of Roanoke, Charlottesville, and Richmond. It bothers me to feel like I'm missing the folks around Clintwood/Dickenson Co. and Danville, but those are both really long drives for me, and I'm not sure how many folks would want to show up in those areas.

Any opinions would be welcome, since I'm still in the process of thinking and planning.

user

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

***Registration for this one is closed. I'll post the location and date/time for the next one here. ***

user

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

It's still on, and everyone who registered can come. But the deadline for registration was yesterday.