Thread: Open Carry on Facebook!!

Post imported post

I stumbled upon this new group on facebook tonight. There was no mention of OCDO or COCDO so I posted this:

To learn more about open carry you can go to opencarry.org and californiaopencarry.org. These are the two main sites for open carry and have a wealth of information. As for demonstrations most people have "meet ups" We just get together and have a meal and or coffee and then walk around towns/events that are away from schools. Meetups are posted in the web forum under California.

I will post info for SoCal meetups on here as well. Please take the time to study the ins and outs of all applicable laws including city/county codes before UOCing and be safe.

You can find it by following this URL: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...846&ref=mfor by typing in California Open Carry in the search engine in Facebook.

Edited to add contact info.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...
    Stolen from ConditionThree because it can't be stressed enough.

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar

Post imported post

Ok, so how do I find it?
    "Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin

Post imported post

My bad I forgot to post the URL. I'll edit it in to the op.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...
    Stolen from ConditionThree because it can't be stressed enough.

Post imported post

I read a really old post about having an IRC chat room for UOC. Did that die a natural death or it is still up?
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.