• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry on Facebook!!

chewy352

imported post

I stumbled upon this new group on facebook tonight. There was no mention of OCDO or COCDO so I posted this:

To learn more about open carry you can go to opencarry.org and californiaopencarry.org. These are the two main sites for open carry and have a wealth of information. As for demonstrations most people have "meet ups" We just get together and have a meal and or coffee and then walk around towns/events that are away from schools. Meetups are posted in the web forum under California.

I will post info for SoCal meetups on here as well. Please take the time to study the ins and outs of all applicable laws including city/county codes before UOCing and be safe.

You can find it by following this URL: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=183697987846&ref=mfor by typing in California Open Carry in the search engine in Facebook.

Edited to add contact info.

Gundude

imported post

I read a really old post about having an IRC chat room for UOC. Did that die a natural death or it is still up?