• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MOC Membership Perks

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

cabman1 wrote:
Starlite Cab is giving 10% off all cab rides to open carry members with cards

Posted on MOC website in Benefits link

Starlite Cab Co. (517) 782-0222

1703 E Michigan Ave,
Jackson, MI 49202

manicdevery

imported post

cabman1 wrote:

i paid for a regular membership which was $20, Venator was keeping in touch with me to ensure my membership went through due to a few technical difficulties. my question was does this discount only apply to Charter members?

And i am also willing to give MOC members a discount at my place of bussiness @ Electric Chair Tattoo. Clio, Flint, BayCity ;)

www.ElectricChairTattoo.com

www.PrimoPiercings.com

Venator

imported post

manicdevery wrote:
cabman1 wrote:

i paid for a regular membership which was $20, Venator was keeping in touch with me to ensure my membership went through due to a few technical difficulties. my question was does this discount only apply to Charter members?

And i am also willing to give MOC members a discount at my place of bussiness @ Electric Chair Tattoo. Clio, Flint, BayCity ;)

http://www.ElectricChairTattoo.com

http://www.PrimoPiercings.com

That would be up to the business owner, but as for MOC any membership should get the discount.

I will have your info added to the list. What kind of discount???

Michigander

imported post

This means exactly nothing to me because I don't use cabs and I live 80 or 100 miles from Jackson, but I think it's a great idea. I've been saying for a long time now that we need to have businesses offer perks to MOC members.

Members get discounts, and companies get more business. It's a win win.

viperar15

cabman1

imported post

Venator wrote:
manicdevery wrote:
cabman1 wrote:

And i am also willing to give MOC members a discount at my place of bussiness @ Electric Chair Tattoo. Clio, Flint, Bay City ;)

http://www.ElectricChairTattoo.com

http://www.PrimoPiercings.com

That would be up to the business owner, but as for MOC any membership should get the discount.

I will have your info added to the list.  What kind of discount???
the discount on cabs is any level of paid membership!!!!

Venator

imported post

Generaldet wrote:
cabman1 wrote:
Generaldet wrote:
All MOC tattoos should get a free lifetime membership to MOC lol :cool:

That would be funny.

funny you say that I sure was thinking about that today looks like a cool tattoo!!!
lol we need someone to get the MOC shield tattooed on their chest!
She gets a life time....well anything she wants.

Venator

imported post

Michigander wrote:
This means exactly nothing to me because I don't use cabs and I live 80 or 100 miles from Jackson, but I think it's a great idea. I've been saying for a long time now that we need to have businesses offer perks to MOC members.

Members get discounts, and companies get more business. It's a win win.
Always thinking of yourself....;) It's a start. It's not like Cabelas is going to give MOC members a 10%....yet.

wally1120

imported post

If I get a Lifetime Membership then I will get the MOC shield Tattooed on me. It is time for me to get another Tat anyway, It has been a couple months, I am WAY over due. Also have to find a GOOD Tattoo parlor in Jackson, And dont want to spend a fortune for it either.

cabman1

imported post

here is a few more places with discounts

foote's one stop is giving 5% off detailing with membership card

cloverland tattoo is giving 15% off all tattoos over 100.00
with membership card

both of theses business are in jackson michigan