• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

It may be just me, but it seems some people want a civil war

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Capn Camo wrote:
Ive heard a (ahem) "prediction" from a (ahem) "credible source" that its not IF, but WHEN. nObamas in cabal with the UNSC (UN Security Council) about small arms disarmament, and Im told WHEN it starts here (and am told it will) then the Fed plans to start in the NorthEast and start attempting to disarm people, even if it means shutting off water and electricity to freeze people out.

Im told (ahem) that its just a matter of 'who jumps first.'

(ahem)

hmmm.

Lose-lose situation?

The DoD is apparently amassing a 400,000 or so 'para-military' force of Gubmint workers along with threatening those who will not voulentarily go along to be shoved off into dead end jobs (DoD directive 140410) to, I assume, try to circumvent Posse Comitatus (spelling?). The guise is that they will be deployed for GWOT but didnt nObama say that was over?

I havent met anyone in the past 6 months that doesnt think its coming.
and I doubt you will find anyone here, that also thinks it's not coming & soon. Turning off the utilities of the citizens that don't submit ? 400,000 Gobernment Para Militry forces against Millions of heavily armed angry american's... I feel really bad for the first few hundred that try to disarm the populace.....12 men go in & only 7 come out , yup they got the bad guy, but the bad guy got 5 of them, multiply that by lets say 500 - 3 am no knocks , and you got 2500 black clad gobernment types dead & by that time the word is speading like wild fire, with the internet ( or will they bring the internet down ) << That would be the first sign ... shoot outs with cops are happening everywhere by this time , smart cops are staying home to protect their families & taking off the uniforms , by this time the gun culture is banding together all over the USA...spelling bad times for LE & the Gobernment which are on the verge of being outgunned & vastly out numbered. And the Angry Americans will not be operating with rules of engagement. i sure hope that the people do not revert to summary executions of Police - Feds, etc. that would be horrible. Also by this time, the other elements are rioting, looting, the armed gangs are looting & raping taking advantage of the situation, the Military is called into restore order, Martial law is declared , the President request's the UN's Help , 500,000 Blue helmet wearing Chinese troops are deployed on US streets to put down the armed masses....Armed Americans take out the US Military with in 2-4 weeks, the smart ones join the people to save thier own skins. The UN troops are slaughtered, Like I said before no one wants this to happen it would be very bad.

jay75009

imported post

i dont think people WANT a civil war...........i think people are pretty darn sick of the way things are and are willing to have a war to stop the injustices that are being commited. noone really wants a war other than people who profit monitarily from them. i just think people are so fed up with the BS that much like the civil war......they are almost at the point of being ready to physically fight for their rights...........sad its come to this though.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

jay75009 wrote:
i dont think people WANT a civil war...........i think people are pretty darn sick of the way things are and are willing to have a war to stop the injustices that are being commited. noone really wants a war other than people who profit monitarily from them. i just think people are so fed up with the BS that much like the civil war......they are almost at the point of being ready to physically fight for their rights...........sad its come to this though.
agreed.

PointofView

imported post

Capn Camo wrote:
Ive heard a (ahem) "prediction" from a (ahem) "credible source" that its not IF, but WHEN. nObamas in cabal with the UNSC (UN Security Council) about small arms disarmament, and Im told WHEN it starts here (and am told it will) then the Fed plans to start in the NorthEast and start attempting to disarm people, even if it means shutting off water and electricity to freeze people out.

Im told (ahem) that its just a matter of 'who jumps first.'

(ahem)

hmmm.

Lose-lose situation?

The DoD is apparently amassing a 400,000 or so 'para-military' force of Gubmint workers along with threatening those who will not voulentarily go along to be shoved off into dead end jobs (DoD directive 140410) to, I assume, try to circumvent Posse Comitatus (spelling?). The guise is that they will be deployed for GWOT but didnt nObama say that was over?

I havent met anyone in the past 6 months that doesnt think its coming.

So you are saying the Constitutional Attorney who is currently the POTUS is going to be the guy ripping it to pieces? Ahem my big toe. Regan said that medicare and medicade were going to turn this country into a communist country. Umm Regan fail.. (he was even a democrat at the time.)

This country is not going to lose its weapons and if you read that document with UN is about selling arms to third world countries or the import export of arms. This is so we do not empower genocides and warlords as easily as they are today. Citizens are not buying guns for protection in countries where they can hardly afford to feed themselves. Thugs are.... different scenario.

No secret armies, no secret plots that will slip by the American People. Just scream I am a republican who believes everything on FOX and Rush's radio program. Just scream i troll conspiracy web sites too often and believe them. Just scream this could not be just what people thought was best that we elected.

Simple fix, run for office, start a new political party, etc.

PointofView

imported post

ABNinfantryman wrote:
Capn Camo wrote:
I just dont know what theyre gonna do with 110 MILLION of us armed, which is the last count I heard. That would take a lot of detention centers.

Most of them will give up their arms just so they don't rock the boat.

Washingtonian: They already have the power, the "righties" voted it in in 2001, it's called the Patriot Act and Obama has yet to hand over his powers back to congress or dissolve the act.
Most of the Patriot Acts absurd powers have been overturned by the ACLU. Constitutional lawyers have been ripping it apart and may parts were declared unconstitutional.

M

McX

imported post

Guys, a scenario that scares me is: Remember the movie The Warriors? I watch on TV about how the gangs have gained and gained over the years, now training in the military to hone their skills for civilian life. What if they all unite, and go up against the civil authorities everywhere, with us citizens caught in the middle?

MetalChris

imported post

PointofView wrote:
Capn Camo wrote:
/bunch of crap that lokks like it's from Prison Planet
So you are saying the Constitutional Attorney who is currently the POTUS is going to be the guy ripping it to pieces? Ahem my big toe. Regan said that medicare and medicade were going to turn this country into a communist country. Umm Regan fail.. (he was even a democrat at the time.)

This country is not going to lose its weapons and if you read that document with UN is about selling arms to third world countries or the import export of arms. This is so we do not empower genocides and warlords as easily as they are today. Citizens are not buying guns for protection in countries where they can hardly afford to feed themselves. Thugs are.... different scenario.

No secret armies, no secret plots that will slip by the American People. Just scream I am a republican who believes everything on FOX and Rush's radio program. Just scream i troll conspiracy web sites too often and believe them. Just scream this could not be just what people thought was best that we elected.
^^This