Thread: Napoleon Township Police

Post imported post

I had a run in with a Napoleon Township Police Officerthat was very friendly. I did get a fix it ticket but, that isn`t nothing, This is however my first ticket that I have recieved the 2 years that I have been driving. The officer was very polite, My buddie was carrying Concealed, He did disclose, And the Officer just said "SO". I am glad that there are Officers that dont care that people are carrying Firearms with them. I do think it is a pain to have to fix the headlight, Then go and get the ticket signed off, Then go to the court house traffic division, This is a lot of steps to do just to fix a Hi-Beam fixed. I am just happy about the experience with the Officer that I got pulled over by, I wish all of the Police Officers were this way. I dont want to post his name for privacy reasons, But I did like the way the Officer was cool with a citizen was "PACKING"

Also is there a way that I can call up to the Napoleon Township Police Department, And say something good about the Officer? Usually there would be a Complaint, But the experience with this Officer was a VERY POSITIVE one.

Post imported post

Just ask them when you return to show them that you fixed the problem.

At least we don't live in a state where you have to have your vehicle inspected every 6 months/1 year by a licensed mechanic...yet.

Post imported post

I dont plan on going all the way up to Napoleon Township Police Station just to show that I got the Hi Beam fixed. I would much rather prefer to call and give the compliment of the Officer.

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Given the title of the thread I was suprised by the content. Without other knowledge I would probably avoid any township named "Napoleon".

Regardless, it is good to hear of another LEO that is a decent guy doing their job, we all too often only hear of the jerks.
    United we STAND!

Post imported post

I think that Napoleon Township Officers are very polite. The Officer didn`t freak out that there were Firearms in the vehicle, I think that was pretty cool. And I am going to have to give a good word on the Officer for sure.

Post imported post

Might I suggest a nice formal letter on his professional bearing and polite way he handled your situation? I know I am one who has had a few scathing remarks for/about LEO's but I also will be the first to step up and say "cudo's" to the ones who do it right with professionalism.......just sayin....
    Only two have offered their lives for you. A Soldier and Jesus....

Post imported post

I to have had VERY BAD experiences with Jackson County, And dont see this changing anytime soon. I was very impressed with how polite the Napoleon Police were. I just wish all Officers could be that Polite, And Gun Friendly.

Post imported post

SlowDog wrote:
    Might I suggest a nice formal letter on his professional bearing and polite way he handled your situation? I know I am one who has had a few scathing remarks for/about LEO's but I also will be the first to step up and say "cudo's" to the ones who do it right with professionalism.......just sayin....
    +1000. IT IS WORTH THE TIME.
    Rights are like muscles. You must EXERCISE THEM to keep them from becoming atrophied.