• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC'ING

RJHORSE66

imported post

WHERE DID YOU OC TODAY ?? MYSELF I OC'ED AT CHEVRON ON DIXIE HWY.IN THE VALLEY ! THEHARDWARE STORE AND A FEW OTHER PLACES !! (AND YOU) WHERE DID YOU OC TODAY ??"A RIGHT UN EXERCISED IS A RIGHT LOST "

is that better ???

Statesman

imported post

RJHORSE66 wrote:
WHERE DID YOU OC TODAY ?? MYSELF I OC'ED AT CHEVRON ON DIXIE HWY.IN THE VALLEY ! THEHARDWARE STORE AND A FEW OTHER PLACES !! (AND YOU) WHERE DID YOU OC TODAY ?? "A RIGHT UN EXERCISED IS A RIGHT LOST "
Hey, do you know typing in ALL CAPS is considered yelling?

klloyd

Madisonville, Mortons Gap KY(Western Ky), ,
imported post

Well, I'm gonna tell ya, they best place I've found to buy a new weapon at the lowest cost is Uncle Lee's of Central City Ky, its a drive I know, but well worth it. I buy all my weapons there, and since I go past there often, I buy all my ammo there too. Great prices!

RJHORSE66

imported post

whatever dude :banghead:i cant please everyone, all the time !!!! and by the way does it matter if they've got one or how much they want fer it, you dont have a job remember ??

RJHORSE66

imported post

its all good no harm meant to anyone we are all fighting for the same cause andwe are all friends here ( i think ) sorry if i offended anyone !!

:lol::lol:friends ??