• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lawyer (or two) Wanted

Capn Camo

imported post

Wanted, one, maybe two (five if the price is right) lawyers, preferrably admitted in WA, and preferrably one or more versed in Constiutional law. Po 1336 99352

Lammo

imported post

Capn Camo wrote:
Wanted, one, maybe two (five if the price is right) lawyers, preferrably admitted in WA, and preferrably one or more versed in Constiutional law. Po 1336 99352

Can't actually represent anyone (against the law as a government lawyer) but willing to assist with research and as a sounding board on my own time, pro bono (which are words lawyers use because they don't recognize "free" as a word :)).

antispam540

imported post

Lammo wrote:
Can't actually represent anyone (against the law as a government lawyer) but willing to assist with research and as a sounding board on my own time, pro bono (which are words lawyers use because they don't recognize "free" as a word :)).
Please, lawyers know every word in the dictionary. The only reason they don't use the word "free" is because it burns, just like sunlight and mirrors :lol:

Seriously though, thanks for being willing to offer your time to help with 2A issues. If you need advice on computer issues, I'll be more than happy to pay it forward. I think that's the only way we're going to succeed as a community - strong together, weaker alone.