Thread: MOC, Inc. Membership distribution

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

Below is a map of MOC, Inc. member locations. I havecolor codedthe different types of membership.

The Board will be planning an annual membership meeting and will try to choose a location that's central to the most members. At this time it looks like the Brighton area is central to Jackson/Battle Creek, Lansing, Flint and the Metro area.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

hmm... looks very familair to our website traffic statistics :-)

Post imported post

viperar15 wrote:
    hmm... looks very familair to our website traffic statistics :-)

Boy I would like to see that data. Can you send me summaries of weekly or monthly traffic, etc....
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

actually, i can make you a user of the system :-)

Edit: i sent you an PM with further information

Post imported post

That data should also include IP Address, so I would be careful on how it is used (can be tied to posters, which Mike and John turned off I believe).

Also, it appears that the User Credentials are passed in the clear (HTTP POST instead of HTTPS POST). Someone could "sniff" the line and post as someone else if they knew how to (sock-puppeting).
    Rights are like muscles. You must EXERCISE THEM to keep them from becoming atrophied.

Post imported post

website stats are protected via SSL/TLS and so are the logins to the website stats :-)

Post imported post

viperar15 wrote:
    website stats are protected via SSL/TLS and so are the logins to the website stats :-)
    Cool. I was talking about logins to the main OCDO site, which are in the clear!
    Rights are like muscles. You must EXERCISE THEM to keep them from becoming atrophied.

Post imported post

PDinDetroit wrote:
    viperar15 wrote:
    Cool. I was talking about logins to the main OCDO site, which are in the clear!
    haha.. yea... unfortunatly we dont have control over that in the forums. :-(

i wish i had that control :-P

Post imported post

if you liked that... how'd you like to know we do get visits from other states to our main website? :-)

edit: the lightly shaded green areas means traffic from that state. the darker the shade... the more traffic comes from there.

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

viperar15 wrote:
    if you liked that... how'd you like to know we do get visits from other states to our main website? :-)

edit: the lightly shaded green areas means traffic from that state. the darker the shade... the more traffic comes from there.

So does that mean Michigan is kicking @$$ or is it that we just like to hop online here and &!+ch about everything?
    United we STAND!

Post imported post

it means other prople from other states are visiting our website at www.michiganopencarry.org / www.miopencarry.org

:-)

Post imported post

JeffSayers wrote:
    viperar15 wrote:

So does that mean Michigan is kicking @$$ or is it that we just like to hop online here and &!+ch about everything?
    This info is for the hits on the miopencarry website not OCDO. It makes sense that Michigan would have the most hits on a Michigan open carry site.

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

I like the map. Any chance of getting that on our website and keeping it updated with all the new future members?