• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The key to what we all want

SAK

imported post

I'm looking for some answers to a question. If I can arrive at the answers, we may be able to push for that which everyone can agree (and I do mean everyone) regarding the ability to carry concealed.

I don't want to get off-topic with this, however. I just want to see if we can answer these questions.

http://www.icarry.org/ftopict-1945.html

If you have any respect at all for OCDO or ICDO, then please do not discuss anything else in this thread (or that thread linked), other than finding answers to this question. This is a time when we need to use the forum as an important tool.

bigdaddy1

imported post

I read your question on icarry, I think I understand the question but not why your asking. There are laws currently in place to prohibit convicted criminals (felons, mentally ill, and those who have restraining ordersetc...) from possessing firearms and other dangerous weaponsnow.

The issue at hand is these laws are ineffective, and do little to prevent crime. As we all know criminals don't follow the law, that is why they are criminals. Yeah, yeah, preach to the choir and all that. If you would care to elaborate on your intent, perhaps we can provide you with more concise information towards your goal.