• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just Saw Kimberguy's Latest OC Video

T Vance

imported post

It is very interesting.

There is a very comical moment when Kimberguy is not saying a word for like 3 minutes. 2 LEO's are standing by him right in front of the gas station doors, also silent while one of them is writting his citation for his suposed litering.

A man come into the frame carrying a big box. Kimberguy told me as we were watching it that it was the guy delivering donuts to the gas station.

The delivery man says "Is it just a coincidence that all of you guys are here?".

The female LEO says "No. We don't want any".

The delivery man says in a condiscending voice "Riiiiiiggggghhhtttt".

I LMAO!!!

T Vance

imported post

It was also interesting that 1 of the 3 videos had a glitch where there was no sound, and it played like it was in super fast forward, and the time was different then that of the other videos.

He said he is going to call and see if he can get a new video.