• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tactical Jack Bauer Brief Case lol

Bustelo5%

imported post

Well I have been joking about the elitism of us gun carryin folks and thought I should share this. Its always some fancy promo of Fan club like gear from some elitist ex-this and that you should buy this holster because its made of Made of tactical ballistic nylon woven from 550 cord from a ex-navy seal who was dropped from a plane lol..

Anyways I thought it was a good idea to offer a different type of carry now this must be for CC but a briefcase has so much more advantages.
Its size alone you dont have to worry about whether or not your carrying a glock 21 like me or even your Keltec.
I am defintly a fan of Wegner Swiss Army products there well made and you can throw your laptop and gun and dont have to worry about printing if your in the Republic of Texas.....that has to change BTW
Well im Oscar Mike
Stay Frosty

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kiefer-Sutherland-Jack-Bauer-24-GI-Joe-toy-briefcase_W0QQitemZ360211931022QQcmdZ
http://cgi.

ebay.com/WENGER-SWISS-ARMY-BRIEFCASE-PORTFOLIO-ORGANIZER-NEAT_W0QQitemZ250540788836QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a55650c64

Dreamer

imported post

I have a Wenger/Victorinox case similar to this one for my Mac for three reasons. First, when I bought my 17" Macbook Pro, Victorinox was one of the only companies that made cases big enough for a 17" laptop. Second, it has tons of pockets, compartments, dividers, and organizing places for all my crap. And third, it has a padding and suspension system that, according to Victorinox, will protect my laptop from a 2 meter vertical drop. I've never tested that, but it did fall over 1 meter onto a concrete parking lot when the original shoulder strap broke, and my computer was totally unscathed...

The fact that there is a big pocket on the outside back AND another big pocket in the inside--either of which will easily hold my Para S-14.45 with two additional magazines, and still have space for a small BUG is just icing on the cake.

But I doubt Victorinox ever intended for their large laptop bags to be used as alternate CC cases. Somehow, I get the feeling that many of the folks in their demographic would not approve, which makes it DOUBLY satisfying when I put my computer bag to that purpose...;)

Oh, and the fact that I got my bag for 40% off (end of year model change) only makes it that much more sweet.:celebrate

Bustelo5%

imported post

I find we have such a constant how should I carry thread on OCDO and even though this is for CC the beauty of the Tacticool Ballistic Nylon Ops bugout,Briefcase gets rid of holster if you carry it correctly,belt all of that crap and its easyly accessable.
And as you said their demo is not people who carry,so sheep dosent know shims protected,nor bag guy hes about meet Jack Bauer in his tactial camera concealment vest lol.
Stay Frosty
OM

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Check out the CC rigs the guys on ktog.org have for their PLR-16s....

Laptop case + mags = happy!

Alexcabbie

imported post

Remember the old "Secret Sam" double-aught spy briefcase from back in the early 60s when James Bond and the rest of the spy movies were all the rage? Maybe you could get ahold of one of those. It was rigged to fire a toy pistol through an opening in the breif case (although, like the Roy Rogers hat with the pop-out derringer there seems to be little thought given to recoil, mainly becuse cap guns don't have a lot of kick.)

Whatever. I am sitting in here going stir-crazy because the Blizzard of 2009 has descended on us, the roads are almost impassable and will be totally impassable in about 30 minutes; and the storm is just getting started. So here I sit bored outta my skull and suddenly a random thread awakens an old memory.