• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

rossi 357 snub nose plus question

Ezrider

imported post

my brother has an rossi snub nose .357 he wants to sell me for $300 is this a good buy?

also my brother lives in ky i live in nd, both states allow privet transfers would it have to be shipped to an ffl?

hp-hobo

imported post

Actually, even if it is NIB, $300 is more than the going rate. They're $295 deliveredfrom Bud's. And a used one can be had for substantially less with a little shopping and a lot of luck. My wife's cost us $190 with only 50 rounds through it off of GunBroker.

Oh yeah, the pic in your post is a Rossi 352 .38 Special, not a .357. Look at the grip.

Ezrider

imported post

sounds like ill have to think about it, i told him i thought the price was a little on the high side, he said he is going to try to sell it locally this weekend and if it wont sell then we will talk again about it, on another note though i saw a ruger p95 at sheels in there used gun case for $265 it is really tempting to go pick that up.