• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Having a gun =good/ Having compassion= great

Decoligny

imported post

With one quick google search I can find dozens of places in New York City that someone needing food to feed their family can go to and obtain free grocieries.

It was simply a matter of the robber not thinking about his options before deciding on the "quick and easy" route of robbing a store.

No excuse for anyone to have to rob someone in order to eat in the U.S.

American Poor = Fat with Cell Phones

michelle_obama_camera.jpg

African Poor = Skinny, Living in filth, wearing everything they own

y185831436992726.jpg

David.Car

imported post

Decoligny wrote:
With one quick google search I can find dozens of places in New York City that someone needing food to feed their family can go to and obtain free grocieries.

It was simply a matter of the robber not thinking about his options before deciding on the "quick and easy" route of robbing a store.

No excuse for anyone to have to rob someone in order to eat in the U.S.

+1

There are places in every town that are willing to feed people in need. None of them require you to break the law or potentially end up dead for your meal.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

In New York it's law that no-one goes without food or shelter.....yet you have to not be drunk or on drugs...

I guess you choose what is more important to you..

FunkTrooper

imported post

Well it's quite different if the person is in tears isn't it, you tell them that if they need help they should just ask for it instead of taking it clearly this case is the exception not the rule.