• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: WTS S&W M&P15-22

tyguy808

imported post

I bought a M&P15-22. Thought I might like it, cheap ammo and all. Turns out, its just not my cup of tea. A little too small for me. Maybe you guys might like it, but I'm more of a handgun kinda guy. Asking $450. If no-one gets to me by 1600, I'll go trade it at the store, they've offered the same.

This things MSRP is $569. I shot about 200 through it yesterday. ZERO FTF, FTE. The thing works great. I think I just like handguns better. I can meet anyone Blaine to Everett.

I know I've been on guys for OT, but, I need to get rid of this thing.

Sorry guys, SOLD!

tyguy808

imported post

you wouldn't have another rh holster? would ya? otherwise i may just CC tomorrow. My wife has said that she'll OC tomorrow night since we both have something.

tyguy808

imported post

FunkTrooper wrote:
Wow I feel lucky I got a brand new one for my father and it only cost $450 but that was Alaska.

$349 for the 111

$379 for the 145

ETA: I paid 475 for the 22, shipped and transferred.