• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Picture this - PLEASE READ...kind of long

tygereye

imported post

I have an account, I was under the impression, that all anyone needed was my email address, and it would go to my account. I don't know how else to do it. If anyone is willing to tell me, that would be very helpful.

tygereye

imported post

have a paypal account... Usually it has been used for purchases on ebay...It should be linked to my email account. I haven't ever had anyone pay money to me though, so if this will work for this purpose, we should be good to go...

Taurus850CIA

imported post

I'll gift her my Taurus if she doesn't get something before I make it home. You have your cpl now, so you can legally possess it, and you know where it is. Get her to the range with it, ok?

RaspberrySurprise

imported post

Temporary CPL's can be issued. There is a box on the application for it. It asks you to "attach a statement supporting a temporary license" I don't know what the cost is for one. Probably full price.

"If the board determines that there is probable cause to believe the safety of the applicant or a member of their family is
endangered by the inability to immediately obtain a license to carry a pistol, a temporary license may be issued, valid
for up to 180 days. This temporary license may be renewed for one additional 180-day period. For new residents, the
concealed weapon licensing board may waive the 6-month residency requirement."

From the permit app.

tygereye

imported post

Thank you to all that have donated! Is there anyone else that would be willing to donate to help her get her CPL? She now has a pistol, and feels a little bit better.

Again, Thanks to everyone!!