• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Michigan Open Carry - 2009 Board Elections

viperar15

imported post

CONFIRMATION EMAILS ARE NOT BEING SENT. I HAVE PUT A REQUEST INTO THE VENDOR. WE ARE RECIEVING VOTES JUST FINE. :)

Everyone:

Emails have been sent to All Paid MOC Members with directions and links to candidate profiles! The voting link is towards the BOTTOM of the email and will allow you to vote only once.

Emails were sent to the address in which you registed with MOC.

Voting begins in 4minutes (or less)!!!

If there are any questions, post here and I'll respond as quickly as possible. If someone did not recieve an email for voting, please post here and I will contact you ASAP.

Please remember to keep all voting information confidential (including the voting site) for the security and safety of our votes :) If any information needs to be transmitted to you, we will use PM's or Phone Calls as needed.

Thank you,
Shaun Crawford

PS: I ask that this thread only gets replied to for questions, concerns, or problems with the voting system. Thank you :)

Candidate Profiles
Gordon Cannon - http://www.michiganopencarry.org/pdf/gcannon.pdf
John Roshek - http://www.michiganopencarry.org/pdf/jroshek.pdf

viperar15

imported post

dougwg wrote:
Have not recieved the e-mail.

dougwg at comcast dot net
you will be recieving email shortly. please let christy know that she needs to update your addy in the membership list, we have something different listed for you. :) thanks!

viperar15

imported post

Yosemite Sam wrote:
Haven't received my e-mail either!
Recieved your pm. I looked at the list of info I have and do not have you in the list. I have sent your info off to Brian and Christy for verification. I will send you a msg back once I recieve a response.

viperar15

imported post

Generaldet wrote:
I received my initial email, voted, but no confirmation email.
i see that we have recieved a vote for your email address. records show x people have voted and we have x results. maybe the confirmation is coming back slow? but in any event, we have your vote :)

dougwg

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
imported post

no confirmation email

OT: I hate voting for the lesser of two evils. Glad I'm not doing that this time. Vote for who you think will do the best job and not who will screw up the least. :)

This is how it should be.

back on topic

voted!

viperar15

imported post

dougwg wrote:
no confirmation email

OT: I hate voting for the lesser of two evils. Glad I'm not doing that this time. Vote for who you think will do the best job and not who will screw up the least. :)

This is how it should be.

back on topic

voted!

not sure why you guys are not getting confirmation emails. i didn't either. but the votes are coming in. :)