• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry in Galion, Ohio

Mo.Co. Original

imported post

I just got back from OC'ing in Galion, went to Circle K. Went fairly smooth, nobody said anything almost the whole time I was in there. I got my milk, stood in line, got up to the counter, talking to the lady up there. A woman walks in looked like she was in a hurry she Scouffed something about my gun butIpaid no mindto her, as thats what the clerk and I were talking about. Because she said that she is considering carrying a pistol. I tried my best inthat minute or twoto tell her about OCDO and atleast point her in the right direction if she was serious about it. Well thats my little story for now not the most descriptive read but hey,

RebelHell

imported post

Sounds like a good open carry experience. It's always good to be able to spread the word to those willing to listen.

By the way, welcome to OCDO.