• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Get Togeather

Richieg150

imported post

I live in Lees Summit,anybody from this boardwant to have a get togeather to meet?At least we could see who we are posting with....

Superlite27

imported post

BFE, near Troy, here.

Date, time, location and I'll be there.

Maybe breakfast on a Sunday morning somewhere within 100 miles of St. Louis? (but not actually IN St. Louis as OC is pretty much verboten in the entire surrounding municipalities)

Just a suggestion. I'm up for anything you come up with.

Big Boy

imported post

I live in Warrensburg but that is only about 30 min out. I'd be game. Time place and date.

Just might want to make sure it is inside. It's cold and hard to OC with a coat.

ComSec

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Well since its been dead for a couple days..........

Ill vote, Ihop in Lee's Summit they have been pretty G-Friendly hell Ill go to the McDs if needed

Big Boy

imported post

I should be good for dinner at ihop anytime after the 18th if that's cool. I'll be in Chicago till the 18th

Big Boy

imported post

I should be good for dinner at ihop anytime after the 18th if that's cool. I'll be in Chicago till the 18th

Richieg150

imported post

I hop sounds ok,what time shall we meet,lets meet early,I want to go to the gun show up by the airport afterwards.We can meet again for those who cant meet this Sat...

Richieg150

imported post

What Booth willyou be woirking at,I will come by a meet you,since a few cops think you are my son lol

Big Boy

imported post

Obviously this doesn't all evolve around me. But I sure would like to attend. I work retail so I probably have the worst schedule to accomidate.

I would be available anytime noon or after on the 18th. 19th: 7:30 or after, the 20th: 5:30 or after. And finally the 22nd I am available anytime of the day.

As I said I understand if none of you can match this schedule. If not I'm sure we can meet up some other time

Richieg150

imported post

Just found out from the wife that i have plans already for Sat. morning,then off to the gun show in the afternoon.We could meet next weekend ,that would be no problem for me.

gunman

imported post

someone post the exact time and day. i will be there:celebratep.s. i also worked the gun show over the weekend you may have seen me there the a1 gunrunners booth