Thread: Draft carry brochure

Post imported post

This is a draft of a brochure I've been working on for a few weeks now. The draft watermark is there to make sure people know it's only a draft.

The content is complete, but I'm looking for more suggestions for improvements and of course I want people to check it for accuracy. Please ignore the quality of the image. I reduced it to meet the attachment requirements on another forum.

Enjoy!

ETA: See 3rd post for revised version.

Post imported post

I should also mention that the column formatting is to match the requirements of a potential printing company. The final version available for free download will be formatted to be printed on any standard home printer.

Post imported post

Here is a revised version. Please offer any suggestions.

This version will be presented at the CCDL meeting tomorrow night and hopefully finalized by the end of the week.

Post imported post

Very nice. This will be something anyone who chooses to carry in Connecticut will want to have on their person.

Carry On!

Post imported post

JGuinness wrote:
    Very nice. This will be something anyone who chooses to carry in Connecticut will want to have on their person.

Carry On!
    Yes...PA has a similar flyer. I found easiest way to carry them: take 4-5 flyers and fold them in half as a group. Then they will fit in your back pocket. As you give them out, give them from the inside of the fold...those are protected by the outer one.
    States donít have rights. People do.

Post imported post

Thanks for the tip! I'll be sure to share that with others once the flyer is finished.