• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Draft carry brochure

gluegun

imported post

This is a draft of a brochure I've been working on for a few weeks now. The draft watermark is there to make sure people know it's only a draft.

The content is complete, but I'm looking for more suggestions for improvements and of course I want people to check it for accuracy. Please ignore the quality of the image. I reduced it to meet the attachment requirements on another forum.

Enjoy!

ETA: See 3rd post for revised version.

gluegun

imported post

I should also mention that the column formatting is to match the requirements of a potential printing company. The final version available for free download will be formatted to be printed on any standard home printer.

gluegun

imported post

Here is a revised version. Please offer any suggestions.

This version will be presented at the CCDL meeting tomorrow night and hopefully finalized by the end of the week.

JGuinness

imported post

Very nice. This will be something anyone who chooses to carry in Connecticut will want to have on their person.

Carry On!

mrjam2jab

imported post

JGuinness wrote:
Very nice. This will be something anyone who chooses to carry in Connecticut will want to have on their person.

Carry On!

Yes...PA has a similar flyer. I found easiest way to carry them: take 4-5 flyers and fold them in half as a group. Then they will fit in your back pocket. As you give them out, give them from the inside of the fold...those are protected by the outer one.