• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 12/5

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Sat, Dec. 5th at 9:30 AM - the call to wake up Richmond continues.

River City Diner
Parham and I-95
803 East Parham Road
804-266-1500
[size="-2"][font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size="+1"]view map[/size][/font][/size]

Always good food, friendly staff and very pro - pull up a chair, will save you a cup.

Yata hey

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Not only do they brew their coffee full strength, they know enough to save the bottom of the pot for refills.

I'm thinking waffles:lol:, but will probably keep to the diet:(. And I promise to take my meds before I leave the house.:uhoh:

stay safe.

skidmark

kennys

imported post

Easy locaton for me, I still may have to stick with a cup O joe, but it's always good company. No moving this weekend and weather is playing havoc with my back so I am inclined to not go into the woods, will probably see you there.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

kennys wrote:
My wife says she will be there too, so remember to be on your worst behavior:lol:
Sorry Guys!
I was at the farm early. Thankfully, the flooding wasn't bad. Water got to one of my power inverters so I was down by 500 watts and six hundred bucks, but aside from little things like needing to recover the sail boat, no big problems.

I went to Aylors and picked up the new .730 Hubel and went to the range. shoots beautifully. Shot up 50 hot loaded 45/70's and a couple of hundred 22's. Then went hunting where I saw a parade of Does and NOT ONE SINGLE DOG...
cat-kitten-with-silly-hat-dancing-animated-1-DHD.gif

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Forget what I just said.....
I gained a day somehow, it's Friday

gsl.jpg

kennys

imported post

peter nap wrote:
I am sure glad it was you that gained a day. The weekends seem short enough:uhoh:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

kennys wrote:
peter nap wrote:
I am sure glad it was you that gained a day. The weekends seem short enough:uhoh:
It was an enjoyable day....no matter what day it was:lol:
BTW, got the blammy shells shooting 100%. I'm working the velocity up on the heavier slugs now.
I just needed more compression on the RE 17. I'm actually seating them with an arbor pres before crimping.

I have to find a few more 50 BMG cases next week though, or all experimentation stops.

kennys

imported post

peter nap wrote:

I have to find a few more 50 BMG cases next week though, or all experimentation stops.
I know one person a work I can check with and see if they have ant around. Other than that the only others I have seen are on line..

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Six hardy souls braved the pending snow (?) storm and enjoyed a hot, filing breakfast - even had a customer point out that the hammer was back on my 1911 :uhoh: though he did nicely accept my explanation.

Bet the bread and milk is disappearing from the grocer's shelves.

Yata hey

raftgyde

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
Six hardy souls braved the pending snow (?) storm and enjoyed a hot, filing breakfast - even had a customer point out that the hammer was back on my 1911 :uhoh: though he did nicely accept my explanation.

Yata hey
At least he didn't tell you that you were going around half-cocked!
Rolling_on_the_Floor_Laughing_by_Xikaze.gif

kennys

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:

Yata hey
Bread and Milk and everything else is disappearing from the shelves but its not the threat of snow. Its the first week in the month...