• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane Friends of the NRA

BobR

imported post

Bob how many OCers are coming

I am not sure. Not many posters here have mentioned it. From this thread it looks like we will fill one table, with overflow into another if it works out ok.

I will have non-OC friends there also, at least 4 more.

If you guys that are going would PM me your names I will try to make sure your packages are labeled as being at the OC tables. When you get there, you should have an envelope with all of your godies in it along with a map showing the location of the table.

bob

Squeak

imported post

David.Car wrote:
Page 3? This definitly needs a bump.

My tickets came Friday.
I bought my ticket over a week ago. I think they spent my money and skipped out!:what:

BobR

imported post

One week left for ticket sales. If you are on the fence and are thinking about going now is the time to make the decision to join us.

We have filled up 2 tables with OC and others.

There is even a banquet junkie (?) coming over from Port Orchard to try and win a gun or two, and to enjoy the evening.

Come on out, it is for a good cause.

bob

Squeak

imported post

BobR wrote:
One week left for ticket sales. If you are on the fence and are thinking about going now is the time to make the decision to join us.

We have filled up 2 tables with OC and others.

There is even a banquet junkie (?) coming over from Port Orchard to try and win a gun or two, and to enjoy the evening.

Come on out, it is for a good cause.

bob
Whoa, there big fella! Sounds like you are letting ANYONE in! I thought this organization had some class.:celebrate