• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Southern cali Orange County L.A. County open carry meet

stevel

imported post

i would be there but i got family to visit this weekend i will be free on the 2/3 and so on if a meet is going to be planned

inbox485

imported post

joseprissa wrote:
If anybody living in these counties would like to meet for an open carry. Location 1main st. Huntington Beach california 92648 Meet infront of the pier where Rubys diner is located 12:00pm Dec. 10, or if someone has a better location thats more convinient feel free to add.

From a relative newb to another, welcome!

Consider updating your first post and the thread title with the new time, date and location. Time allowing, I'm alway up for a good clean OC outing. I imagine a lot of others here share that sentiment. The more people that see the time, date, and location before the fact, the more people will be there.

BTW, if anybody rattles off a list of questions or precautions, it is most likely an effort to watch out for a fellow carrier and not intended as any form of discouragement. You can pretty much assume anybody here has your back so long as you're keeping it legal.

demnogis

imported post

Very true.

So location is the same, time and date are new? 12pm?

And yes, seasoned OC advocates should definitely "have your back" if you are 100% legal and clear. I can only speak for myself though.

inbox485 wrote:
joseprissa wrote:
If anybody living in these counties would like to meet for an open carry. Location 1main st. Huntington Beach california 92648 Meet infront of the pier where Rubys diner is located 12:00pm Dec. 10, or if someone has a better location thats more convinient feel free to add.

From a relative newb to another, welcome!

Consider updating your first post and the thread title with the new time, date and location. Time allowing, I'm alway up for a good clean OC outing. I imagine a lot of others here share that sentiment. The more people that see the time, date, and location before the fact, the more people will be there.

BTW, if anybody rattles off a list of questions or precautions, it is most likely an effort to watch out for a fellow carrier and not intended as any form of discouragement. You can pretty much assume anybody here has your back so long as you're keeping it legal.

joseprissa

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Thanks! yes your right I should post more about the time and place. I will start a new thread stating all the information. Location 1main st. Huntington Beach california 92648 @ 12:00pm come hungry so we can have some good old american hamburgers. Thanks everyone for your advise hope to see you there. God bless America.

joseprissa

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Feeling Hungry? Come join usfor lunch this Saturday 12/19/2009 @1main st. Huntington Beach california 92648 @ 12:00pm.We will meet in front of the pierwhere Rubys Diner is located. Family welcome!
1.We will be milesaway from anyGFSZ (gun free school zone).
2. If anybody wants to print some pamphlets out heres the link.
m66cqll wrote: [/b]
Plan a weekend event or evening event during the week, I'm sure you'll get more takers

http://www.dvdmsn.com/US$79.00-House-MD-Complete-Seasons-1-5-DVD-Box-Sets-p-614.html

joseprissa

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Ok sounds good! Sorry it took me this long to write back I been taking the advantage of working overtime so my days are tight I will post the thread and make a date for us to eat at Rubys again I am up for some hamburgers huntington beach style.

joseprissa

Campaign Veteran
imported post

No need to worry about any schools being around. I have OCd there once and the HBPD were very respectful. It looks like Saturday June 5 is open for me. I am hoping we get alot more people out there

joseprissa

Campaign Veteran
imported post

desertfox wrote:
I live in La Mirada and would like to start open carrying.  I grew up in Huntington Beach and may be able to get some people also. 

You guys interested in setting up another time?
. Sure that will be great I may be open Saturday June 5