• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Southern cali Orange County L.A. County open carry meet

joseprissa

Campaign Veteran
imported post

If anybody living in these counties would like to meet for an open carry. Location 1main st. Huntington Beach california 92648 Meet infront of the pier where Rubys diner is located 12:00pm Dec. 10,or if someone has a better location thats more convinient feel free to add.

coolusername2007

imported post

Welcome! Have you checked the GFSZ's yet? Do you have printed brochures that you know forwards and backwards yet? Do you have audio and/or video recording equipment yet? Have you attended any of the other organized meetups yet?

joseprissa

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Thanks! before I joined here I been researching for over two months now so I can sit here and type all night,toanswer your questions.

1.We will be milesaway from anyGFSZ (gun free school zone). If anyone has a better location feel free to add.

2.Thanks to this site I downloaded the best brochure I have seen yet. Heres the site if anybody is interested. A Pocket review of California Penal Code 7th Revision.doc

3.I willbringmy video camera and audio recorder.

And as for your last question I have not been witha meeting. I been proctecting mywife and daughterUOCing and at the same time following all laws. What other questionsdid you have for me?Now let me askyou something what are youso concerned about,? you live in Temecula right?if so,are you actually going to drive 70 miles just to come here?

coolusername2007

imported post

joseprissa wrote:
Thanks! before I joined here I been researching for over two months now so I can sit here and type all night,toanswer your questions.

1.We will be milesaway from anyGFSZ (gun free school zone). If anyone has a better location feel free to add.

2.Thanks to this site I downloaded the best brochure I have seen yet. Heres the site if anybody is interested. A Pocket review of California Penal Code 7th Revision.doc

3.I willbringmy video camera and audio recorder.

And as for your last question I have not been witha meeting. I been proctecting mywife and daughterUOCing and at the same time following all laws. What other questionsdid you have for me?Now let me askyou something what are youso concerned about,? you live in Temecula right?if so,are you actually going to drive 70 miles just to come here?

Sounds great. Its good of you to have prepared so thoroughly, especially for your wife's and daughter's sake. Please don't take offense to my questions, just doing my part to help others UOC safely and legally. Nobody here wants to see anyone get pinched because of lack of preparation and study. Actually, I was just out there at the Laguna Beach monthly meetup I organized, but no I won't be able to make this one you're trying to set up (only because Dec is turning out to be a crazy month). Good luck. Exercise your rights and carry on!

stevel

imported post

I had a question on the meets i just got stationed in camp pendleton and a fellow gun owner. i was wondering on times and if there will be any meets on weekends and what and equipment should worn for open carry to these meets

joseprissa

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Welcome! I just joined here myself but I been doing some research for sometime now and my best advice to you is,look at some videos on youtube (open carry in california) there you will find some great videos on what equipment to bring and how to talk to LEO's do this before you decide to open carry. Also click on the link below read that until you cant read anymore this will help you alot. Print at least ten brochures to pass them out because you will run out.

A Pocket review of California Penal Code 7th Revision.doc

joseprissa

Campaign Veteran
imported post

yeah sorry didnt get alot of responses to the meet. I guess people were too scared I was there with family open carrying tough. I had no problems there wasnt alot people either and it was cold sorry again and I hope I get to do an organized meetup sometime.

joseprissa

Campaign Veteran
imported post

True! you cant still rule out the fact that people are a lil afraid due to the postings, warning us not to open carry till june how are we going to get anywhereby playing the waiting game, wheter it be during the week or on the weekend.

demnogis

imported post

Could have also been that the meeting location and time were in the middle of the day, during the normal workweek. Approximately that time I was making deliveries in Mission Veijo.

Plan a weekend event or evening event during the week, I'm sure you'll get more takers.

Mike Hawk

imported post

I agree. I probably would've gone, it being a 1/2 hour drive for me, but during the work week is just not doable for a lotta folks.

A ECNALG

imported post

Barring any last-minute holiday related obligations, Dec 19/20 is currently open.

Would like to see a commitment from at least four who will UOC, and one that will be armed with a camcorder only.

Gundude

imported post

I see a date, anyone for a time and place. Iwould be able to record, but I need someone to car pool from San Diego. Social Security doesn't pay that well.

joseprissa

Campaign Veteran
imported post

It sounds like we may have 4 committed open carryiers.

I havea camera man ready to go loaded with videoand photo.

I will bebringing at least ten phamplets and voice recorder '

Bring support!. Family welcome, I will be bringing mine

[suP][/suP]