• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

For Sale: Kimber 1911

SpyderTattoo

imported post

Selling my Kimber Tactical Custom II. I'm the original owner. Full size 1911 in .45 cal. This is the one that has aluminum frame and the external extractor. I've worn this gun almost every day for almost 5 years. I bought it new and it only has about 250 rounds through it, so it's not considered "broken-in" for a 1911. It does have some finish wear from being carried. Mostly carried it in a SERPA holster, the matte black one. The gun has factory installed tritium night-sights, all 3 dots are green.

Selling the gun, serpa holster, Galco leather belt-slide holster (black), 1 Kimber 8rnd mag, 2 Chip McCormick 8rnd mags, Kimber pistol case, manual, one set of Hogue rubber grips that replace the existing black/gray wood grips that come stock with the gun, 1911 take-down tool that came with the gun, and 1 black plastic belt-clip holster to hold 1 extra mag.

Entire deal for $650.00

I'm not going to post pics here but I'll email pics to you if you want.

email: [url=mailto:jeffreydlamb@comcast.n