Thread: open carry walk

Post imported post

has anyone ever had an open carry walk in warren,oh? i was just wonderin would like to have one..if anyone is intersted let me know..talk to yall later

Post imported post

sigma1986 wrote:
    has anyone ever had an open carry walk in warren,oh? i was just wonderin would like to have one..if anyone is interested let me know..talk to yall later
    Your not the only one. I do it on a normally bases around home, but be aware Warren police are real dicks about us doing it and have given me a hard time about it in the past.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

Post imported post

really wut all have they said to u? did they try to take u in or take ur gun? we should have a walk in warren some where..lol nothin they could do and then find a place to hang out and have coffee thats oc friendly.i think thats a good idea

Post imported post

I have been stopped a few times and each time they say some concerned citizen called them, the same old nonsense. I carry my phone that does a voice recording, so if it went south I have proof of what happened. Most times they are ticked off that I am open carrying and give me their macho speech. They run my serial number on my XDm and after a little more typical bulling they advise me to use my CCW permit and leave. I do not use my leg holster all the time when OCing. Most time I put it on my belt. I would have no problem doing a OC walk, it would be nice if we could get a small group together. There is power in numbers becase I am sure we each know what laws protect us and we will not be bullied as easily. I live just off of North Road. I carry the following paperwork, I simple hand it to them and usually keeps them from causing too much problems and has helped me quite a bit.

http://www.ohioccw.org/images/storie...ief_letter.pdf
    http://www.opencarry.org/Press/July-09-08.pdf

-I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,