• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

TEMECULA, MURRIETA, WILDOMAR, LAKE ELSINORE

xmattedgex

imported post

hey everyone, i live in wildomar and and friend and i are preparing to begin OCing (probably around February). we are both wondering if there is a local group that ever meets up (not necessarily big meets either). we are both very new to the fire arms world as well as the open carry world and we want to get hooked up with a good group of people that have been playing the game for a while. let me know, we'd love to meet you.
thanks for the help guys

inbox485

imported post

Consider:
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum12/34860.html

I'm going to try to be there. I'm in the Hemet area for now but I went to EHS. As far as I know, most of the IE is virgin territory. There was the one guy who was detained for a while at the Murrieta Walmart, but the details were sketchy at best and the guy involved was never identified.

I went to a meet up in old town Temecula. I don't remember if it was RSD or CHP, but units pass through there about every 30 minutes on weekends and we weren't stopped or anything. I don't UOC where I live because of too many school zone issues and I don't know them all well enough, but I have wondered about the various PD's around here. My gut feeling is they wouldn't make a big deal out of it. Keep a few flyers handy and next time you see a couple units huddled together go ask.