Thread: I'm Back, YAY

Post imported post

Well guys and girls I'm back. that deserves a dancing banana :celebrate. last time i was on here was Apr 2008. at that time i had a XD45 and proudly carried it everywhere. but for some reasonsi sold it, one being that i was not super happy with it and i wanted a different caliber. well I'm back and I'm toting a new baby. a Glock 20 in 10MM . and i though i would see how my friend's where doing here. last thing i remember was our big get together we had at the Sweet Tomatoes Apr 9th 2008. man that was fun. but I'm now back and hope to have some more fun times with you guys.what ever happened with the L.A. Times article that was being written about it. I would like to read it.

Post imported post

I guess I'll be the first to welcome you back. :P Were you just out of the loop, or were you out of the country?

Post imported post

JTknives wrote:
    what ever happened with the L.A. Times article that was being written about it. I would like to read it.
    Welcome back! :celebrate Here is the L.A. times article. http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum52/11621.html
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

Post imported post

mqondo wrote:
    I guess I'll be the first to welcome you back. :P Were you just out of the loop, or were you out of the country?
    just out of the loop as i had no gun to carry. but now that s changed