Thread: Shooting Range

Post imported post

The new range at 21 and Gratiot is open. I had a meeting with the owners this morning. Open carry is allowed there and they have a good membership deal as well as new ideas. they will be having bowling pin shoots,revolver nite and a ladies nite. They are a good bunch of people so if possible please give them a try.

Thanks,

george

I still offer ammo discounts for Members.

Post imported post

Indoor/Outdoor?

God Bless
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Post imported post

Can you post when you have hard to get ammo available? I am still looking for 380 ammo and no one in the area has yet to get it in or they are out in a matter of hours!!

Thanks.
    Only two have offered their lives for you. A Soldier and Jesus....

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

thekunk47 wrote:
    The new range at 21 and Gratiot is open. I had a meeting with the owners this morning. Open carry is allowed there and they have a good membership deal as well as new ideas. they will be having bowling pin shoots,revolver nite and a ladies nite. They are a good bunch of people so if possible please give them a try.

Thanks,

george

George do you think they may put up a lawful carry is welcome sticker in their window? Or offer a small discount to MOC members?

Perhaps we could have a outing there.

Post imported post

Anyone bought from Brown bear? Do they have good prices (better than target sports)? Cash discount if I walk in with a wad of bills?
    "I like users who quote smellslikemichigan in their signature lines." - fozzy71

Post imported post

thekunk47 wrote:

Thanks,

george

Can I get 50 rds 45acp with 230 gr Golden Sabers?
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!