• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shooting Range

thekunk47

imported post

The new range at 21 and Gratiot is open. I had a meeting with the owners this morning. Open carry is allowed there and they have a good membership deal as well as new ideas. they will be having bowling pin shoots,revolver nite and a ladies nite. They are a good bunch of people so if possible please give them a try.

Thanks,

george

I still offer ammo discounts for Members.

SlowDog

imported post

Can you post when you have hard to get ammo available? I am still looking for 380 ammo and no one in the area has yet to get it in or they are out in a matter of hours!!:banghead::banghead:

Thanks.:)

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

thekunk47 wrote:
The new range at 21 and Gratiot is open. I had a meeting with the owners this morning. Open carry is allowed there and they have a good membership deal as well as new ideas. they will be having bowling pin shoots,revolver nite and a ladies nite. They are a good bunch of people so if possible please give them a try.

Thanks,

george

George do you think they may put up a lawful carry is welcome sticker in their window? Or offer a small discount to MOC members?

Perhaps we could have a outing there.

fozzy71

imported post

Anyone bought from Brown bear? Do they have good prices (better than target sports)? Cash discount if I walk in with a wad of bills? :cool:

Haman J.T.

imported post

thekunk47 wrote:

Thanks,

george

Can I get 50 rds 45acp with 230 gr Golden Sabers?