• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hello Boise; from TX

jdgypsy

was Meridian ID, just moved to Killeen, Texas, USA
imported post

Hey ya'll. LOL. Finally sort of settled in, got the house unpacked and fixed up. Start work on the garage tomorrow to get the reloading bench set up. I go back to work next week so I will take advanage of the time. Miss you guys and the group up there in Boise. Had great times with you all and will hope to visit there again, you all have a place to stay if you end up visisting in my area.

Down to the point ! I miss OC, I am constantly checking to make sure I am "covered up". At least I can carry in this state, that is something to be happy about. Going to the next gun show down in Austin, it's monthly from what I remember. Even stopped at a liquor store today and took notice of the "unlicencensed possession of a weapon is a felony" sign but right above it was a statement I was really pleased to see. "CC permit holders recieve a 10% discount". No kidding, first time for every thing. At least the was no 30-06 sign up. If you can consume on premisis in TX and the profit is more than 51% from alcohol then you can't come in with a weapon. Havn't seen any where I frequent so far. I remember seeing alot of them last time I lived down here. That is for the better I think.

You guys stay safe up there and keep in touch, always looking to see how "Idaho Citizens Defense League" is doing. I will be sure to keep in touch and apologize for not getting together for one last coffee/lunch with you guys. You know who you are. Oh and for not getting Mikes range stapler back to him.

ecocks

imported post

Glad you made it okay. It was -3 when I left the house this morning so you guys got out just in time.

Ed