• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kalamazoo Meet & Eat

EM87

imported post

I'm planning a low-key meet & eat in Kalamazoo. Anyone who wants to attend is welcome to come.

Date: Saturday, December 19
Time: Noon
Location: Theo & Stacy's on Westnedge (4311 S. Westnedge Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008)

EM87

imported post

jmlefler wrote:
I've got CERT training 'til 5:00, throwin a party @ 7:30, could meet ~ 5:30 for a quick meet and greet..

Carry on

Whoops, forgot to pick a time!

I don't know where I'll be working that day, but it's possible that I'll have to leave by 4pm. Because of that, I'm forced to schedule it earlier.

Let's plan on Noon for now, but if my schedule opens up that day maybe we can make it 5pm instead, to accommodate you, jmlefler.