• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kalamazoo Meet & Eat

drew68

imported post

I guess i'm drawing a blank I can't think of where one is on westnedge, but after google I now remember it. Sorry guys I'll go back to my corner now :)

EM87

imported post

drew68 wrote:
I guess i'm drawing a blank I can't think of where one is on westnedge, but after google I now remember it.  Sorry guys I'll go back to my corner now :)

No worries! Are you going to attend?

Anyone who plans to attend, please let me know by posting here.

drew68

imported post

EM87 wrote:
drew68 wrote:
I guess i'm drawing a blank I can't think of where one is on westnedge, but after google I now remember it. Sorry guys I'll go back to my corner now :)

No worries! Are you going to attend?

Anyone who plans to attend, please let me know by posting here.
Not sure if i'll be able to go or not, I never know if I have to work on the weekends until the thursday before the weekend.

autosurgeon

imported post

Awhile back there was some discussion about how things had kind of flat-lined with the advent of colder weather... but it looks to me like we have found a way to keep things rolling and meet folks face to face .. I think the face to face is important and is why things tend not to degenerate on this board like it does on others.

EM87

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
Awhile back there was some discussion about how things had kind of flat-lined with the advent of colder weather... but it looks to me like we have found a way to keep things rolling and meet folks face to face .. I think the face to face is important and is why things tend not to degenerate on this board like it does on others.

I agree. It's a lot easier to relate to people online when you've actually met them.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
And you are less likely to snap at them or treat them any diff than you would in person... IMOP
Mostly true, I have met Jim S. and like him, but that hasn't stopped him from attacking me online

EM87

imported post

I advertised this event on GlockTalk.com, per Mastiff's suggestion. Hopefully we'll have a few more turn out because of it. I'm pleased to already see that 6 people from OCDO plan on attending!

Wiz

imported post

I'm a friend of office's, this will be my first OC event and I'm really excited, can't wait to meet some of you guys.

Also HELL YES Gyro omelettes!