• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Machine-Gun Shooting at Baltimore Hotel Injures 3

jbone

imported post

The AP story didt'nt even mentionfull auto, but called it a Machine Gun. Feeding thier Anti friends?

Sonora Rebel

imported post

Like anyone of the so-called witnesses could accurately describe an Uzi (or what model) or full auto from semi-auto. This report was in the Balto Sun... and they haven't a clue, about anything. Then again, their readership generally has fewer clues about anything... so the blind continue to lead the stupid. Any black ugly gun with an extendedmagazine is a 'machine gun' to these dolts.

But since this was Maryland... all this must be hallucinations 'cause everybody knows there's no guns allowed 'cause of all the gun control laws against that sort of thing.

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Gotta wonder. Which drug cartel or mob organization was putting on this birthday party? Renting those big rooms aren't cheap, ya know. And these groups do like to make a big deal out of birthdays (since any birthday they have could be their last one).

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
Gotta wonder. Which drug cartel or mob organization was putting on this birthday party? Renting those big rooms aren't cheap, ya know. And these groups do like to make a big deal out of birthdays (since any birthday they have could be their last one).
I wonder if any of them got shot while yelling, "But, its my lucky coat!"

Dreamer

imported post

Oh, and BTW, that Tec-9 is on the "verboten" list to posses in Maryland. The owner of this gun was a "prohibited person", so it's pretty safe to assume he didn't have a carry permit. And he was 19, which makes it illegal for him to purchase a handgun in MD. So this thug was actually in violation of SEVERAL MD laws before he even pulled the trigger... How's that "assault pistol ban" thing working out for you, Gov. O'Malley?

Apparently, the "owner" of this gun (who was a "prohibited person" and couldn't legally possess a firearm in MD anyway), got into an argument with another party-goer and shot him, at which point two guys jumped the shooter, disarmed him, and beat him with his Tec-9 in the face. These two guys are now being charged with "attempted murder" for defending their friend, even though they never fired a shot, and did not have their own weapons.

Apparently, defending yourself in MD, like in the UK, is now illegal...

Fred Bealefeld, the Police Commissioner of Baltimore, said to the media:
"This was a big gun that this guy carried around for who knows how long that night and takes it into a birthday party.
We need people to get angry about that and do something about it,"

But interestingly enough, there WERE people at that party who WERE angry about it, and DID do something about it--now they are being charged with attempted murder by the DA.

Apparently, Commish Bealefeld has never SEEN a Tec-9. Without a magazine in it, the Tec-9 is small enough to fit in a schoolkid's lunchbox...
Weight: 3.1 lbs (1.4 kg.)
Barrel Length: 5 inches (12.7 cm.)
Total Length: 12 inches (31.75 cm.)
And the Tec-9 is a 9mm, which is a less powerful round than the MD-DSP (Beretta Px4 Storm in .40 S&W) or the Baltimore Metro Police (Glock 22 in .40 cal) are issued. I guess compared to the average piece-of-crap sub-caliber pocket pistol carried by the average Baltimore thug, the Tec-9 might be considered "big", but in the real world, it's just a cheap, ugly, clunky, poorly-made piece of crap that most serious law-abiding gun owners wouldn't waste their money on to shoot rats in a junkyard...

How about the MD DSP doing something about it, and arresting all these gang-banging thugs in MD who are walking around with their "gats", and terrorizing honest, law-abiding citizens? How about pinning a medal on the chests of the two guys who beat the crap out of this Tec-9 toting thug, and prevented a LOT more people from being maimed by his "gangsta ways"? How about allowing the honest, law-abiding citizens of MD to arm themselves, and instituting a "Must Issue" CC system, and abolishing the draconian OC regulations? How about the MD-DSP and the Baltimore PD just doing their freaking jobs, rather than attempting to institute a UK-esque universal weapons ban on the law abiding citizens of their state through their ridiculous 7-day waiting period, "prohibited assault pistols/weapons" lists, and their mind-numbingly elitist stance on issuance of carry permits?

How about they take a cue from Virginia?

There's a reason the gangs have moved from VA to MD. The "fish" in the barrel we call MD can't shoot back like they can in VA...

See this article for the astounding idiocy displayed by the M media, LEO's and the MD Legal system...

DaedalEVE

imported post

That was a beautiful think to read Dreamer.
Now if we can only get all the fools around here to stop living in their little fantasy world and wake up too reality, they would see how right you are.

Oh and btw, no you don't have a right to defend yourself in Maryland. You have what is called "duty to flee".
Ok so it's been ruled that it's not the job of the police to protect my life.... I have no apparently legal right (according to the dictatorship of MD) to protect myself.... and the only thing I can do is try and run away?

God I want to move to PA or VA.... I'm likely to live longer.